Why is Search Marketing changing? Pros and Cons.
Like with all business platforms, search marketing is changing to meet both the needs of customers and businesses. A decade ago, we weren’t seeing websites like Facebook and Pinterest, and so there was very little thought about using social media as a form of marketing.
Now it’s not only used for advertising, but businesses use it as a sort of backlink for search engine optimization. The game is constantly changing, and you can expect to see both pros and cons come about with each new playing field laid out for us. Great Search Engine Marketing Plans are not born they are made.
What Are Some of the Main Modern Changes?
First off, it is common knowledge that Google is the most popular search engine out there. They are creating the new device called “Google Glass” that is voice operated, and allows for users to search for anything while on the move. This throws a curve ball at keywords. Most people don’t use full sentences when typing their searches, but phrases are going to become quickly more popular than short, choppy sentences.
lets use Google glass as a way to backlink. when Google Glass takes off. All you need to do is backlink that to a popular social website. So make sure you add a nice page then social book mark this. This will help drive traffic for this.
Briefly mentioned earlier, we’ve also seen how much social media can influence searches. Creating links on pages that are created on these types of sites adds lots of backlink depth to a marketer’s search engine marketing campaign. Images, giveaways, coupons, and sales are all popular methods that businesses can use to create external backlinks through social media.
Search engines also like to add updates that change their algorithms a bit, which can shift around websites based off of the quality put behind their marketing. Everyone remembers Google Panda, and we’re expecting to see changes like that each year as Google and other search engine companies work to provide the best possible service.
The only way to keep up with these updates is by getting to know what search engines like these are looking for before they create an update to enforce it.
Search Marketing Pros
Change doesn’t have to be scary, and can often be beneficial to many websites that make use of white hat marketing techniques. Most businesses that use professional services like Karmasnack. to handle their marketing needs will typically see large leaps and bounds in their ranking as search engines alter their algorithms. Here are some of the search marketing pros you’ll come across.
- Higher quality links are going to be presented in search results. Businesses that have made full use of their marketing resources are going to be rewarded with each search engine update, while black hat techniques are going to cost other websites rankings. We always try and rank for Miami SEO
- New avenues are going to open up that can make it easier for websites to increase their search ranking when they make use of these valuable resources. Using a search engine company like Karma Snack ensures that businesses can have all areas covered.
- Local searches are constantly gaining increased popularity, which is good for local businesses that want to market mainly to potential customers in their area. For example, a Miami digital marketing firm may want to target clients located in Miami, and they are able to do so by getting a local boost to searchers looking for a Miami marketing firm in their area.
Search Marketing Cons
Unfortunately, we often have to take the good with the bad, and so there are some cons to updates and changes in search marketing.
- Different algorithms require that marketing techniques be changed over time, something that Eric Rosado CEO of Karmasnack has seen time and time again. Eric Rosado CEO knows that it’s necessary to invest in a website’s marketing campaign after large changes in algorithms, and he prepares his company to meet these needs. We love Clickz.com for helping us to define marketing metrics that matter.
- Black hat techniques are often punished. While your website may have gotten away with some tricks in the past, most of them are going to cost you rankings with each update.
- Sometimes, changes in a search engine algorithm can be so detrimental that you even have to change the content on your website. It may not even be the search engine itself that makes you change up your website, as we saw with an increase of use of mobile searches that required websites to design a mobile version of their services. Such as Web Design, & Pay Per Click Marketing